Dr. Alissa Zdancewicz – Podiatrist in Bradenton & Sarasota, FL
- Foot and Ankle Surgical Residency, July 2002-June 2004
Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 South First Ave, Maywood, IL 60153
- Podiatric Orthopedic Residency, July 2001-June 2002Hines V.A. Medical Center, Hines, IL 60141
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May 2001
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University
333 Green Bay Road, North Chicago, IL 60064
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, May 1995
Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL 60115
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Association for Women Podiatrists
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota, Florida 2004 – Present
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota, Sarasota, Florida 2004 – Present
- Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, Florida 2004 – Present
- Blake Medical Center, Bradenton, Florida 2004 – Present
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Bradenton, Florida 2005 – Present
- “Keller procedure for the treatment of resistant plantar ulceration of the hallux” , Berner A, Sage R, Niemela J, J Foot Ankle Surg. 2005 Mar-Apr; 44(2):133-6.
Meet Dr. Alissa Zdancewicz – Podiatrist in Bradenton & Sarasota, FL – Schedule Your Appointment Today!
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatry care, schedule your Comprehensive New Patient Assessment today by calling 941-753-9599 to reach our Bradenton office or 941-366-2627 to reach either of our Sarasota offices. You may also click here to use our convenient online request form. Your appointment includes:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Review Your Medical History
- Thorough Exam
- Custom Treatment Plan
We will take the time to explore your unique needs and answer your questions prior to recommending the next steps. We always provide a straightforward plan with a consultative approach to help you feel comfortable and ready to proceed with treatment.
As one of the premier podiatry practices in Bradenton & Sarasota, FL, our podiatrists and team at West Coast Podiatry Center also provide 5-star podiatry care to patients from Venice, FL & the surrounding areas.